Thursday 2 May 2013

Evaluation 4- who would be the target audience for your media product?

TARGET AUDIENCE.

  • Age range is between 16-24. this is the age when music is most inspiring and important to its fans.
  • interested in indie/rock bands, will listen to current bands.
  • 80% will listen to a wide range of music within the chosen genre.
  • 20% will both listen to music and be interested in being involved in the music industry, and the background of their favorite bands.
  • 70% will be full time students at either secondary or higher education.
  • 30% will have finished or left education.
  • 60% female 40 % male.
  • Innovators.
  • tends to be a musician.
  • interested in going to gigs and concerts.
I think that this type of audience has been portrayed well within my magazine through the artists and design. I think the chosen images and models fit my target audience and what they would like, and i have offered a wide range of singers within my contents page from bands to solo singers. I even have a section in my "regulars" for "How to create your own band" which would fit perfectly for the aspiring musicians and those interested in the bands background in my target audience.





No comments:

Post a Comment